Ponce De Leon (PDL) Cub Scout Day Camp at Maclay Gardens
Passport to Adventure
June 4-8, 2018
9 am – 4 pm
All Registered Cub Scouts are welcome at PDL Day Camp!
Cost: $110 per scout registered byMay 4th
$55 per scout with a den leader adult volunteer (all 5 days)
$80 per scout with 5 day adult volunteer
$55 per tot
- Please register as a pack. Collect your pack’s fees/registration forms and turn in together at one time to the scout office.
- Late registration: Registrations will be accepted untilMay 18th. See registration form for increased prices.
- Girls: The council is opening up scouting to girls in the fall, so we will not be registering girls as scouts for this camp.They may attend as part of the Tot Lot on days their parent/guardian is volunteering.
- Volunteers needed: Each pack needs to provide 1 volunteer each day for every 4 scouts they have attending (per BSA guidelines). Please try to arrange this within your pack before turning in registration.
- Tiger and Lion scouts MUST have a parent/guardian with them each day. This person will not count as a volunteer for the rest of the pack, since they must remain with the Tiger/Lion.
- Tot Lot: Volunteers may bring their children age 3 and older who are toilet trained to participate in the Tot Lot program on the days that they volunteer. There is no cost for this program if you are volunteering 1 or 2 days. If you are volunteering 3 or more days, see the pricing above.
- Boy Scout/Venture = Youth Volunteers: We are looking forward to having Boy Scouts who are 14 and older and Star Scouts and Venturers age 14 and older volunteer at the camp. Please contact Gail Schaper (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a child who is interested.