Cub Scout Day Camp at Maclay Gardens
June 1-5, 2020
9 am – 4 pm
Click here for the Cover page = Basic Info
Click here for Cub Scout/Participant Registration form
Click here for Adult Volunteer Registration form
Click here for Youth Volunteer Registration form
Click here for Pack Registration forms
All Registered Cub Scouts are welcome at Day Camp!
Cost: $TBD per scout registered by May ?
$TBD per scout with a den leader adult volunteer (all 5 days)
$TBD per scout with 5 day adult volunteer
$TBD per tot
- Please register as a pack. Collect your pack’s fees/registration forms and turn in together at one time to the scout office.
- Late registration: Registrations will be accepted until May ??th. See registration form for increased prices.
- Volunteers needed: Each pack needs to provide 1 volunteer each day for every 4 scouts they have attending (per BSA guidelines). Please try to arrange this within your pack before turning in registration.
- Tiger and Lion scouts MUST have a parent/guardian with them each day. This person will not count as a volunteer for the rest of the pack, since they must remain with the Tiger/Lion.
- Tot Lot: Volunteers may bring their children age 3 and older who are toilet trained to participate in the Tot Lot program on the days that they volunteer. There is no cost for this program if you are volunteering 1 or 2 days. If you are volunteering 3 or more days, see the pricing above.
- ScoutsBSA/Venture = Youth Volunteers: We are looking forward to having Scouts who are 14 and older and Star Scouts and Venturers age 14 and older volunteer at the camp. Please contact Gail Schaper (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a child who is interested.