Cub Scout Day Camp at Maclay Gardens
June 3-7, 2019
9 am – 4 pm
All Registered Cub Scouts are welcome at Day Camp!
Cost: $110 per scout registered by May 3
$55 per scout with a den leader adult volunteer (all 5 days)
$80 per scout with 5 day adult volunteer
$55 per tot
- Please register as a pack. Collect your pack’s fees/registration forms and turn in together at one time to the scout office.
- Late registration: Registrations will be accepted until May 18th. See registration form for increased prices.
- Volunteers needed: Each pack needs to provide 1 volunteer each day for every 4 scouts they have attending (per BSA guidelines). Please try to arrange this within your pack before turning in registration.
- Tiger and Lion scouts MUST have a parent/guardian with them each day. This person will not count as a volunteer for the rest of the pack, since they must remain with the Tiger/Lion.
- Tot Lot: Volunteers may bring their children age 3 and older who are toilet trained to participate in the Tot Lot program on the days that they volunteer. There is no cost for this program if you are volunteering 1 or 2 days. If you are volunteering 3 or more days, see the pricing above.
- ScoutsBSA/Venture = Youth Volunteers: We are looking forward to having Scouts who are 14 and older and Star Scouts and Venturers age 14 and older volunteer at the camp. Please contact Gail Schaper (email@example.com) if you have a child who is interested.