Recording Service Hours
You will need your unit ID (five to 11 digits) and your unit number (four digits, no letters). You can get this information by calling the Council Service Center 850 576-4146.
Service Hour Reporting Link:https://servicehours.scouting.org/UI/Security/Login.aspx
Select “Click Here” to register. Complete your information and create a user name and password. The user name must be unique (you may have to try again). Your e-mail address will be used only if you forget your password.
Enter your user name and password, then click “Login.” Select an option.
View All Previously Recorded Projects
To select the project you want to view or edit, click on the project name. To edit the project, click on the field, type in the correct information, and press “Update.” To print a certificate, press “Print Certificate.”
Report a Service Project
Select one service project type that best describes your project. Input the data requested:
- Date of the project
- Number of registered Scouts participating
- Number of non-Scouts (brothers, sisters, friends)
- Number of adult leaders participating
- Number of other adults participating
- Total hours worked (number of people times the length of time they worked)
- Organizations that joined you on the project
- Who or what organization benefited from the project
- Number of items collected (if applicable)
Click on “Submit.” When you submit your information, you will be asked whether you have any additional projects to record. To print a certificate, press “Print Certificate.”
Other useful Links
Unit Tips for Success:http://www.scouting.org/Home/Awards/JourneyToExcellence/unit_tips.aspx
Journey to Excellence:http://www.scouting.org/jte.aspx